The new timetables for the April 2017 term have now been posted onto LiveCampus - they can be found under the Class Timetables section.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind all students in regards to some of the College Rules - please read below :
· Any students that arrive after 10:00 in the morning for lessons are not permitted to enter the class room until after the morning break – at this point they will be marked as Late on the register – there are NO exceptions to this rule.
· Any student that arrives after the morning break will not be allowed to enter the class at all and must wait to attend their next class (should they have one) in the afternoon – these students will be marked as absent on the register.
· We have no lessons where a student is just coming in for the afternoon, so there is no reason for a student to be late for their afternoon session – if you are more than 10 minutes late i.e. 1:40 you will again have to wait until the afternoon break to enter class – students will be marked as late on the registers. Again there are NO exceptions to this rule.
Food and Drink
· Students are only allowed a bottle of water in the class room – no other drinks and no food at all are to be consumed in any classroom at any time, including during lessons and breaks. Students who break this rule repeatedly will face disciplinary action.
· It has been reported by many students that there is a growing issue around students using their mobile phones during classes, including texting and taking phone calls – this is not permitted under any circumstances – should a student wish to make an emergency phone call they should step outside the room. Students who break this rule repeatedly will face disciplinary action.
Speaking a language other than EnglishOnly English should be spoken by staff and students during classes – Students who break this rule repeatedly will face disciplinary action.
EThames Graduate School