We would like to take this opportunity to remind all students of the Student Code of Conduct, particularly in regards to behaviour in class.
All students must adhere to the below rules which have been agreed by the Student Council, at the request of students.
- Arrive in time for the start of a lecture as late arrival is extremely disruptive to other students;
- When arriving after the start of a class, enter quietly so as not to disturb other students. Students who arrive more than 30 minutes after the start of a class will be excluded and may only be admitted after the mid-class break at the lecturers discretion;
- Do not disrupt a lecture or interfere with other students’ ability to benefit from it;
- Do not use mobile phones to take or make calls, to send or receive text messages, or to record or send images during lectures. Special permission may be requested in exceptional circumstances;
- Do not consume food or drink in class, other than bottled water.
From Monday 6th June, when classes restart, lecturers will be ensuring the above rules are met without exception.
EThames Graduate School